We generally gather information in two ways:
- Submitted information:
- This is the information you provide us when you voluntarily fill out personal-contact forms (name, telephone number, mailing address and email address), and it’s used to provide the services our visitors request and to match you to an education product or service. We collect the information you submit, store it, and share it with schools and other third parties to provide you with information about schools and education-related services.
- By voluntarily filling out these forms, you authorize OnlinePsychologyDegree.net — and our affiliated schools and partners — to contact you by telephone, text messages, email, or mail, regarding education options or related topics. This will always be done in accordance with all applicable laws. More information on this and our other uses of information can be found below.
- If you receive any unwanted email communications from us or an affiliated school or third party and wish to unsubscribe, you can always opt out through a link in the email, at which point you will be removed from that sender’s future mailings.
- Automatic information:
When you use our website, we assume you understand and agree that information we collect may be used to inform you of other programs and educational opportunities. To that end, we reserve the right to share it with schools, affiliated companies, and third parties. By using our website, you also acknowledge and agree with our right to release collected information — personally identifiable or anonymous — to businesses providing administration services to our company; for example, email service delivery.
By submitting personal information to OnlinePsychologyDegree.net, you grant permission to us — and our affiliated entities, including schools, third-party marketing partners, and vendors — to contact you to provide information, marketing or otherwise, for education-related goods and services. This may be done via telephone, text messages, email, or mail. By submitting personal data, you may also relinquish any rights granted to you by the Do Not Call list or other applicable law, for a period of time. Through your submission, you effectively nullify Do Not Call requirements established by state and federal governments and may also provide exemption for us from other applicable laws.
By voluntarily submitting personal information, you also allow us the right to release that information in instances required by law, for example to abide by a subpoena or other legal procedure. We exercise this option when we believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to preserve our rights, to ensure the safety of yourself or others, to explore fraudulent activity, to reply to a government or legal request, and/or in the instance that OnlinePsychologyDegree.net enters into a merger, acquisition, or sells some or all of its assets to a third party.
- To capture demographic and other anonymous data for web optimization and other analytics;
- To audit leads, ensuring the relevance and validity of submitted information;
- To track marketing and conversion, including, but not limited to, targeting and optimizing digital ad serving for improving relevance, user experience, and advertising effectiveness.
About Turning Off Cookies
You can remove cookies at any time through your web browser. This may be required on a per-use and not one-time basis. You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or those who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles, as well as from other third party advertisers and ad networks. You may unsubscribe by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.