This privacy statement outlines how OnlinePsychologyDegree.net will collect and use the personal information provided by you on our website: OnlinePsychologyDegree.net
Collection/Use of Personal Information
While using OnlinePsychologyDegree.net, we may prompt you for the following personal contact and demographic information:
- Your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, expected graduation year, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
It is standard policy for most websites to require computer information, as well. We may ask for your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
Your personal information will be shared with third parties, only in the ways described herein, and will not be shared with any third party for unrelated marketing purposes.
We may provide your information to companies providing consulting services, such as customer relations or email delivery. Also note that, by submitting your personal information on the site OnlinePsychologyDegree.net, you are automatically granting permission to this company, our affiliates, and third party marketers and vendors, to be contacted. You are also giving consent to receive phone calls temporarily, from our affiliates, partnering entities, and vendors, even if your phone number appears on any state and/or federal Do Not Call lists. Your submission serves as an exception to Do Not Call regulations, as per state and/or federal laws.
Your personal information may also be disclosed, as required by law, with your prior consent to do so, if OnlinePsychologyDegree.net is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all, or a portion, of its assets, to any other third party. In order to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, your information may be disclosed when we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, to ensure your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or in response to a direct government request.
Usage of Personal Information:
- Evaluation/recommendation of which online college degree programs might be tailored to your needs
- Research of additional information for you to reach your career goals and obtain personalized, flexible education
- Distribution of requested school information
- Response to customer service requests
- Distribution of newsletters
- Distribution of marketing/communications materials
- Response to your questions and concerns
- Improvements to our own Web OnlinePsychologyDegree.net and marketing efforts
- Assessment of the needs of our business
- Ongoing research and analysis
Unsubscribe/Decline Email Marketing
If you wish to decline marketing information from us, you may simply follow the instructions to unsubscribe via email.
Notification of Changes to Privacy Statement
Please periodically review this page for possible updates to our privacy practices; this privacy statement may be updated from time to time, in order to reflect changes.
For More Information
For questions or concerns regarding this policy, contact us using our contact form.
Effective on August 18, 2012